Manipulate dice in fun and novel ways to control the fickle Mana Dice and bend their fate to your will. Reroll, duplicate, split, flip and enchant with special effects to take command of the Mana Dice's random nature, and use them to cast your mighty spells.
But beware, the foul Voidwalkers are spreading their influence on the once peaceful inhabitants of the world and has made them ravenous. Battle your way through the Deadwoods, across the Scorched Desert and hunt down the source to cleanse the land of the corruption.
Engage groups of enemies and prioritize your targets carefully. Learn how each of the different opponents are capable of sabotaging your well laid plans when they interact directly with your spells and Mana Dice. The contagious mushrooms may 'infect' your spells with spreading debuffs, while the undead can curse your Mana Dice to roll poorly. The fiery elementals can even set your spells ablaze, hurting you if they are used.
Wizards and Spells
Meet the band of SpellRogues, each with their own unique elemental theme and special ways of interacting with Mana Dice and mechanics.
- Azar the Cinder Conjurer: Disassembles Mana Dice and feeds fire spells with smaller Mana Dice to unleash devastating flames.
- Hazel the Earthen Mage: Can grow or wither Mana Dice and is capable of making nature move to help or hurt.
- Lapis the Azure Seer: Controls the ebb and flow of Mana Dice and may redirect the forceful surges or rain acid upon foes.
SpellRogue in its current form
- Play with 3 different wizard archetypes, Water, Earth & Fire.
- Cast more than ~200 unique spells, each with 2 upgrades.
- Fight against 50+ different enemies.
- Loot 80+ different artifacts.
- Experiment with powerful combinations and make difficult choices.
- Vanquish the corrupted inhabitants and destroy the Voidwalkers across 3 acts.
SpellRogue is currently being developed. You can learn more on the SpellRogue Discord
server and get involved in the beta playtesting efforts to help us make the game the very best that it can be.