The Last Conquerors is a frenetic 3D Rail Shooter where your mission is going back to Earth to destroy it so you can put an end to a war.
If you are those who like game stories like Nier Automata, Portal, Horizon Zero Dawn or Cowboy Bebop, then you’re in for a treat. Join up with Broaster in an epic journey where you will fight diverse enemies, get to know what happened with the war on Earth and finally, make decisions that could affect Earth’s destiny.
- Find out multiple secrets throughout your adventure in the stars by looking at humanity’s history and unblocking multiple endings
- Discover different types of abilities and weapons that will help you make way through layers and layers of enemies
- All terrain and space junk can be damaged or destroyed! Beware though, it may bring consequences with it.
- Retro, colorful, cartoon visual style
- 12 main levels (plus secret areas and side-paths)
- Major bosses at the end of each level
- 16-bit style soundtrack
Broaster is equipped with a shield that can withstand up to 5 consecutive attacks but be careful! Some attacks may prove to be even more damaging. If you resist and evade long enough, your shield should recharge automatically.
Broaster has a base weapon with infinite ammo but you can upgrade it later to more powerful (but with limited ammo) weapons that you find throughout the levels.
When things start to get tough, you can count on different abilities that you will unlock while playing. For example, “Overdrive” is an ability that helps you move faster than anything else surrounding you for a limited time. Play the game to search for more abilities!